Happy Today!

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Wow, Long Time, No Post

It's been a while! I just didn't feel like there was anything important enough to mention. However, in the Award Ceremony today, I got all the nerd awards. :( I got the Presidents Excellent Learning Stuff Award...or something like that...the Duke TIP-er award, the Congrats-at getting-3rd-place-in-the-ACTM-state-competition Award, the Congrats-on-getting-3rd-place-in-the-school-spelling-bee-award, all the subject exellence awards for my pod, the -participation-in-class award, the teachers-think-you-have-great-things-to-say award, the great-writer award, the the spelling bee award. All the nerd awards. *sigh*.
On a happier note, school's almost over. We have 7th grade celebration tomorrow, and we're playing kickball 1st thing. We only have 16 people in our homeroom, and we're going against Mr. Rhodes's class first, so we're gonna get creamed.
On a not-so-happy note, Sarah W. is moving, Jenny R. is moving, Marisa G. is moving, I'm not going to Woodland, about 3 of my friends are going to Ramay, my summer's gonna be boring, Ming Ming doesn't go to our church much anymore, and many other bad things are happening in Fayetteville. Ya know, Fayetteville's like a train station. People living here have generally moved from somewhere else and/or is moving away. They never stay too long. Or they might miss their train.
Also, anyone know who "Black Wave" is? He/she is another blogger, and he/she commented on my blog, and i have no idea who he/she is. Now here's a REAL stalker.

4 comments:

Black Wave said...

How dare you call me a stalker???!!!

Black Wave said...

*meow*

Black Wave said...

Just thought I might say something *really random* (wink wink hint hint)

Black Wave said...

You know, people don't know who on earth those people are, Sarah and Jenny and the rest. And what's Woodland and Ramay? Explain to us outsiders, please.