Happy Today!

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Edit

Ok, I found out that anonymus does NOT like breakfast, although I think he/she/it is lying because he/she/it had asked Ming2 whether she had eaten it already out of the pure goodness of his/her/it's heart, instead of asking about some other meal of the day. Frankly I like the dessert part best. As they say, "Life is short", eat dessert first. So, I reccommend all those breakfast lovers out there to convert to dessert lovers. I also reccomment all those atheists, Buddhists, Hinduists, Muslims, and the other "-ists" of some other religion that's not Christianity to conver to Christianity because the solemn truth of it is that God rocks. More than any other of those other fake gods that the wandering hearts and worldly views support.
End Preaching here.
Also, on a less "preachy" note, we got a new fire extinguisher in our apartment building!!! Or at least a new case. Not sure why. The case is white and the cover thingy is red. It's also plasticy...which makes me think that in the event of a fire it would melt. Well, that's better than having to break it yourself...it's very convenient, but unfortunuately since it's plastic it doesn't have one of the "in case of fire, break glass" signs on it, which sucks cuz I really wanted to break that glass...

1 comments:

Black Wave said...

Go...erm...bluemerle!!!!