Happy Today!

Sunday, June 15, 2008

SQUARED!!!!

SQUARED!!!! I KNEW IT WAS YOU!!!!! Helen Z. told me. See, she's nice. How's China? Maybe you'll see Emily there. Or Helen Z. Cuz she's going too. YOu need to add more to your blog. Spice it up a little. Hey, why'd you have to keep your identity from me for so long? Making me think you're a stalker and all? By the way, you're really bad at this whole stalking thing. You need my help. See, you acted the way you usually act when you commented on my posts. That led me to believe it was you. That and the fact that you let it slip to Helen Z. *sigh* so many flaws in an otherwise masterful stalking. (the flaws make it not so masterful).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you kinda didn't say who it actually was

Black Wave said...

Oh, fiddlesticks! I was having so much fun pretending to be a stalker...