Happy Today!

Monday, June 23, 2008

A Pology

I would like to put a formal pology for revealing Squared's area of residence in the previous post. Actually, she does not live in the city I mentioned in the previous post. In fact, she lives in...um... PARIS, FRANCE, EUROPE, EARTH, SOLAR SYSTEM, MILKY WAY, UNIVERSE, GOD'S ENTIRE KINGDOM. And her name is...uh...Crystal Smith. Also, didn't i mention you're awesome cuz your square? It's not an insult. And Squared II only refers to my second time in refering to you in my post, it's like part 2 of the Squared anthology. Also, I think the conversation between black wave and anonymus was highly entertaining...but did you eat your breakfast today squared? *concerning look from a caring friend*.

1 comments:

Black Wave said...

You know, bluemerle, nobody's gonna believe what you said about where I live after saying that I live in a place that actually sounds like a place where I might live. So whoever is reading this: I do live in Bentonville. It's lovely small town in Virginia. If you don't believe, me, look up Bentonville, VA.*wink wink*