Happy Today!

Saturday, April 5, 2008

NO SCHOOL FRI.!!!

Alrighty, there wasn't school Friday, and that was pretty awesome...But I had CAP conferences the day before, and there was a bunch of paperwork, so that was kinda depressing. However, I got my report card back, and I got 100 in every encore, and 97 in everything else except language, where I got a 95. That's not bad, especially since I usually don't get higher than 94 in Algebra, but Mrs. Allain gave me an 'S' in science. I have 'E's in everything else, but I guess I talk too much so she gave me an 'S'. I don't think my dad noticed though. He was too busy sulking at the fact that my career test showed that I would be least sucessful in business and finance, and that's where you make all the money.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

ooo.. too bad!! my parents don't really care what i do for my jjob as long as i like it!!! :D