Happy Today!

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Freaky Dream

I had a freaky dream a while back. This is what happened:
I was walking down to my bus stop, and I saw a body in the grass. I walked up to see if he was still alive. He wasn't moving. Suddenly, without moving, he says in a low voic, "I suggest you call the police." I didn't move. Then he got out a gun and pointed it at me, so I ran into the rent office and called the police. I waited in the office for a while cuz i was scared, and waited. Then, I went out again, and there were 3 dead policemen in front of the freaky dude, and the freaky dude was in the same position, but somehow i knew he was still alive. Then, the bus came, and I went to school. i had keyboarding 1st period that day, so I went to keyboarding. Somehow, Kyle M. was in my class (he normally isn't) and I knew somehow that he was out to get me and that he was with that freaky dude. So, I sat in keyboarding the entire class cuz either he was telepathecally threatening me not to type or i knew that i shouldn't type (I'm serious, it was definetely one of the 2). Then, later, I went up to Tech Time cuz ya know, I didn't do anything in class, and that's when I woke up and realized it was 6:43 and I'm usually out the door 6:44 and I had to rush, but I made it out the door at 6:45, but the bus didn't come 'til 7:00, so I rushed for nothing. I'm serious, I had that dream. But I always have funny dreams, for example last summer the day before I went to horse camp I dreamt that all the kids in my 6th grade homeroom were at horse camp square dancing, and that list includes Brittany H. and Logan B. and Heath M. and them.

1 comments:

April said...

um, freaky dream!