Happy Today!

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Patterns will own your mousepad.

I was fuming to myself one day about my awesome rant that I had forgotten that time, and suddenly I got an epiphany of simply ranting about something that has nothing to do with anything. So, I will rant about my imaginery elephant that I wrote about in English. His name is Flowers, after Flowers for Algernon. That's a great book, by the way. Algernon is my favorite character, because he's a mouse. Or a rat. One of those things. Charlie is ok, too, but I didn't like his ending. He's just too naive and innocent.
Naivete is a horrible and dangerous thing. I'm also missing an accent on top of that 'i', the 2 little dots. I think the word is French, but I'm only learning French 1 so naturally we haven't gotten that far. I didn't join French club, even though they mentioned we were going to make good French food. I wanted to join Model UN, but it costs $18 to join!! Last year we didn't pay anythign at all. Plus there's a 2 dollar signup fee. I mean, Model UN was fun, but not $20 fun. Maybe next year. I did however, join volunteer initiative. There was one club that made really good cookies, it was 2 for 25 cents. There was a Christian club too, called First Priority. I joined that too.

1 comments:

Square said...

I officially declare this your most random rant ever.