Happy Today!

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Forgetfullness

I'm sure many of you have been looking forward for my next rant on the next horribly inaccurate quote that people have taken such liking to despite the fact that it's complete blasphemy and should never have been considered a word of wisdom. I had the perfect quote too, it was amazingly ridiculous but I have to admit, it can be easily believed without proper thought and consideration. I had developed an entire speech about it. It was very good. But guess what: (I also just realized that I probably spelled 'forgetfulness' wrong in the title. Just a random thing I noticed as I was typing) I forgot it!!! It was beautiful, it seemed like the purpose for it's exisistence was for me to rant about it. I had it's faults listed in points perfectly in my head, all I had to do was write it down. But of course, it had to disappear the momment I considered that, otherwise you'd be reading a brilliant article worthy of the New York Times about why that speech sucks, and instead you're reading a long rant about why you're not reading that instead, and you're noticing the amount of run-on sentences in it as well. Oh well, it's partly you're fault for trusting me so much. Peace.

0 comments: