Happy Today!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Why

"Why" is the question they just don't want you to ask. Just ask any of the Arians. On second thought, don't. Because they're LYING to you.
For those of you who have no idea what I'm going on about, please refer to Jon Stewart's interpretation of "conservative libertarian". But that's not what I wanted to talk about today. As I am typing this post, I still have no idea what I plan on talking about. Why? Well, if I knew, I would be talking about it, not rambling about why I'm not talking about it. But that's beside the point. I must find a good topic to discuss before I end up spending this entire post talking about my lack of one. You wouldn't enjoy that would you?
Normally, I would have something to say on something I feel particularly strongly about. I'm a very opinionated person, if you were not formerly aware of this. It's a rare event when I don't have something to rant about.
But I'll tell you now, I don't like it. Right now, I have this uneasy feeling like something's amiss because I don't have an opinion to convince you of. It's a sad moment when one is at loss for an opinion.

0 comments: