Happy Today!

Monday, May 18, 2009

My Dreams of Better Tomorrows

I dream of a better tomorrow where chickens can cross the road without needing their motives. I dream of a better tomorrow where you receive real bacon when you push the button.
I dream of a better tomorrow where studying doesn't consist of "student" and "dying"
I dream of a better tomorrow where trees can fall without being questioned about the sound they make
I dream of a better tomorrow where telephone poles can be square
I dream of a better tomorrow where doorknobs aren't so round and tedious
I dream of a better tomorrow where people STOP STEALING OUR DIAMONDS! LEAVE US ALONE!!!!!
I dream of a better tomorrow where my dreams of better tomorrows actually come true.

1 comments:

Black Wave said...

Yay!!! Something new on your blog!!!!